Monday, December 13, 2010

About supply options...

It is amazing how much difference there is in the royalties paid by the two e-store options given here. Createspace pays me twice the amount per book that Amazon does....I'm just mentioning this because writing for such a small market is certainly not something that you'd do if you expected to make any money, and it certainly wasn't my motivation, but the difference is notable....
I understand that some prospective buyers may already have Amazon accounts, or have come to trust the name, and that Createspace membership might seem a bit superfluous in their lives and interests, but it is certainly a much more meaningful payer of royalties!
Above, Jaunty in full flight with Dave Perillo at the helm.

2 comments:

  1. Robert, if I had to do it again, I would buy brand new color version from Createspace. Just saying. It is a small market and I appreciate your effort.

    ReplyDelete